Pano Skrivanos is the owner of Pacific UAV. Pano has expertise in the areas of land use planning, forestry, surveying, marine conservation, archaeology, wildlife habitat analysis, and forest carbon. Pano also specializes in land use and occupancy research, and optical and LiDAR mapping using drones.
Pano has a RPAS (Remotely Piloted Aircraft System) Pilot Certificate in Advanced Operations from Transport Canada.
- Senior Project Manager with Inlailawatash Limited Partnership.
- Curriculum co-developer and instructor for the First Nation Technology Council’s Drone Stewardship Program, and its Business of Drones course.
- Indigenous Mapping Workshop trainer in GIS/mapping and drones: 2016 (Vancouver), 2017 and 2018 (New Zealand), 2021 (Remote), and 2022 (Remote).
- Lead instructor with Flytbox Aerial Solutions.
- Aerial Evolution Indigenous Committee Member.
- Transport Canada CanaDAC Task Group Member.
- 20+ years mapping with and for indigenous communities and organizations.
- 7+ years utilizing drones in a wide variety of applications including archaeology, forestry, environmental monitoring, and construction.
For more information on Pano’s background and experience check out his LinkedIn profile here.