PacificUAV provides a variety of drone (Remotely Piloted Aircraft System) mapping and imagery services for government, industry, academic and indigenous organizations. Our services include mapping and analysis, photography, videography, inspections, ecological and environmental monitoring, and training.
We are fully insured and meet all Transport Canada rules and regulations to operate commercially and within controlled airspace.
Drones are powerful tools and can be used to map areas in high detail. PacificUAV provides a variety of RPAS (Remotely Piloted Aircraft System) mapping and imagery products and training in a variety of areas relating to drones. Mapping imagery is typically georeferenced and incorporates Ground Control Points (GCPs) and/or RTK GPS to maximize absolute accuracy. These spatial data products can be integrated with existing geographic information systems (GIS) and other spatial information layers.
- Construction project site surveying and planning
- Pipeline and transmission line inspections
- Orthomosiac imagery including plant health and digital elevation models
- Ground truthing
- Envrionmental surveys and monitoring
- Search and rescue operations
- Forestry harvest block, regeneration and stockpile assessments
PacificUAV specializes in one-on-one or group training sessions. Training can be provided in all or some of the following subject areas:
- Summary of current Canadian drone rules and regulations
- Drone applications, benefits and challenges for First Nations
- Mapping with drones – applications, tools and procedures
- Integrating drone-collected information with Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Photography and video best practices
- Indigenous applications
- Flight training
Interested in learning more or seeing samples of our work? Please contact us.